Back To School Organization With Our Local Storage
A new school year, new adventures, are you ready? Amherst Self Storage has your need to know tips for organizing the house and getting your summer gear into storage. Our local storage in Belchertown MA is more than a safe place to keep your items during winter, we are your resource for staying on top of back to school season. Not sure how to store your camping gear? What should you do to prepare for a new school year? We have you covered!
Seasonal Storage: Camping & Beach Items
- Wash towels and clean beach toys before putting them in storage. The cooler weather is coming and the best place for these items is our local storage space.
- Stowaway camping gear in clear plastic bins with clearly marked labels. Make sure the kitchen utensils are cleaned properly before storage!
- Our large drive up storage units are great for storing canoes and kayaks.
- Pump up tires on your bikes and put grease on the chain, it is time to retire the peddle bike till warmer weather.
Home Organization: Back To School Style
- You are probably swapping the bathing suit for school clothes, now is a great time to take inventory. See what the kids grew out of and what needs replacing.
- Start a back to school shopping list in the family command center.
- Find a place in your home suitable for the family calendar, weekly menu, and is also an easy grab and go spot for book bags and coats.
- A shower caddy or recycled cans can be a great use of materials for school supplies at home.
- Use reusable containers to help prep lunches before the first day of school.
Find more ideas for outdoor equipment and household organization ideas!
Heading back to school or just getting ready for fall, Amherst Self storage can help! Our local storage in Belchertown MA is not far from Amherst Center and several college campuses in the area. A convenient storage option for your items can make the difference you want when getting situated in a new school year.
About the Author: Tim is an SEO Strategist at Storage Asset Management in York, PA. He is a self-storage industry specialist who has written about everything from storage advice and helpful resources to industry trends. In his free time, Tim enjoys sampling craft beer and exploring the local music scene.